The start

Welcome to my first blog-post. The reason for me to start this blog is
google's summer of code. I am one of the lucky people that is accepted into this program. My next post will show the application I will be working on in more detail.

This blog will help me to write down ideas and hopefully recieve some kind of feedback from people that are interested in the application. But I might write about other stuff as well. Simply ignore the things you do not want to know.

I will be writing in some form of English. This is a great way to practise my english. English is not my native language, so some sentences can contain errors. Post a comment or ignore these things please.

I will probably tell more about myself later on. This is all I wanted you to know right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to have you blogging on your project! Subscribed :)