PHP-Sat.org finished

It took me a ((very) long) time, but I finally finished all the texts for PHP-Sat.org. It is always a challenge to think of the right subjects and placement of texts for a website, but I believe that everything is in the right place now.

The website contains all the basic things a project need: general information, source repository, mailing-lists and bug-tracker. The current information is quit basic, but it will grow over time.

But the website also contains some extensive documentation on the following topics:This is also the reason it took some time to finish the site, but I think that it was useful. It gave me a a change to think about several aspects of the project.

Please let me know if you find any (spelling)-mistakes in the texts, still practicing my English over here.

No comments: